Business Auto Insurance Program
Business auto insurance in most cases can be as much as 40 percent of your total operating costs. Having your agent review your policy is essential to making sure you have the right insurance for your truck—and your business. Plus, you could save big bucks if you qualify for additional discounts.
Five key questions you need answered about your Commercial Auto Insurance
1. Are all of my employees covered when they drive my trucks, even if they’re not listed on my policy?
2. Will my policy pay to repair my employees’ personal vehicles if they get into an accident while running a business errand?
3. Should I maintain my policy during the off-season if I’m not using my truck?
4. How quickly does my insurance company resolve claims?
5. What can I do to control my insurance expenses?